- Is it possible to create non-GMO farming zones?
Significant incentives needed to persuade farmers to grow non-GMO in concentrated areas
- New book exposes history of fraud surrounding GM foods
Altered Genes, Twisted Truth meticulously reveals the dangerous science, government corruption, and public deception behind genetically engineered foods
- Affordable, non-GMO LifeOiL brands: Healthy eating just got easier
Donald Bryant has a big heart. I know that, because while I was on the phone interviewing him for this profile, he was also helping a woman who had locked her keys in her car.
- Massachusetts co-op members develop GMO policy
Franklin Community Co-op (FCC), one of the first grocers in Massachusetts to endorse mandatory GMO labeling in the state, is now exploring ways to label GMOs in its two stores and provide more organic, non-GMO options to meet customer preferences.
- New survey finds that 87% of consumers think non-GMO is healthier
A new research report found that the vast majority of consumers worldwide think that non-GMO foods are healthier than genetically modified foods.