- Plant breeder works to save organic corn from GMO contamination
Frank Kutka is developing “Organic Ready” corn varieties that can prevent cross-pollination and contamination from GMO corn; aims to have seeds available in 2015.
- Experts say GMO labels needed, not national non-GMO labeling standard
Food industry lobbying for voluntary GMO and non-GMO labeling diverts attention from real need for mandatory GMO labeling.
- Midwest farmers committed to growing non-GMO
Despite challenges with seeds, markets, and strict non-GMO standards, farmers are making non-GMO crops work for them.
- "Non-GMO is a trend, not a fad"
A new report finds that consumer awareness and concern about genetically modified foods in the United States is increasing while usage of non-GMO food products is growing rapidly.
- The biotech industry’s assault on balanced journalism
The Non-GMO Blog: GMO proponents pressuring Reuters to remove journalist who presents both sides of GMO debate.