- Chipotle commits to serving "food with non-GMO integrity"
Fast-growing Mexican food chain is removing GMOs from foods
- Washington State sues food industry group for hiding companies funding opposition to GMO labeling
Washington State’s Attorney General Bob Ferguson filed suit alleging that the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) violated the state’s campaign disclosure laws.
- Testy panel discussion shows no middle ground in GMO issue
Supporters and opponents clash over GMO health risks, impact on farmers, and labeling
- Non-GMO Project expands, as competitors emerge
Increased volume, competition, and monopoly complaints are pushing changes at the Non-GMO Project.
- Andrew Kimbrell: “We are at a turning point in the GMO battle”
New herbicide tolerant GM crops will increase herbicide use by 800 million pounds