- The biotech industry’s assault on balanced journalism
GMO proponents pressuring Reuters to remove journalist who presents both sides of GMO debate
- Non-GMO canola offers niche for Southeastern family farmers
A well-conceived, solidly executed business venture is flourishing in the southeastern US—bringing profits to 300 farmers throughout Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida, and four other states.
- Scientist switches from developing GMOs to breeding organic cotton
Jane Dever developed GMOs at Bayer CropScience but now breeds organic cotton varieties at Texas A&M University’s AgriLife Research
- 'Overwhelming grassroots pressure' made GMO labeling happen in Vermont
Vermonters resent out of state pressure by big corporations
- Oregon counties ban plantings of GM crops
Voters in both Josephine County and Jackson County, Oregon overwhelmingly approved ballot measures to prohibit the cultivation of genetically modified crops in the counties.
- GMO Labeling: Darkness and Light
The Non-GMO Blog: Fifteen years ago, the US Food and Drug Administration conducted consumer focus groups on labeling genetically modified foods.